Monday 9 December 2013

MY FIRST ENTRY THIS COURSE

     Hello everybody! this is my fist entry this year and now I'm in the second year ESO and I'm into a bilingüal group. This year we have music and maths in english, that's great!. I had good marks in english, so this is why I'm into a bilingüal group other time. this summer was good, I went to my house in Mazarron and I met another time my friendsand always the bests.

     This summer my family and I went to Barcelona because my father had a course there. Before this we went to port aventura and we were in all the atraccions; they were really good!! 




     We almost went to the Camp Nou and to the cosmo caixa.It was really interesting and It was like a park of sciences and we saw in the camp nou a museum with all the cups of the team.





Then we returned to Cartagena to go to the high school. I love It!!